Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Who Wrote This Script?

I wanna place the blame on my Fairy Godmother for alerting me to this foolishness... you ain't right. I gave up on CW's "The Game" a looong time ago. Once I realized how long it was taking Derwin & Melanie to get back together, I quit. Yes, this show fills my sitcom quota for Black people and a laughtrack, but I like my Black people to be in love and happy... I don't need to watch the CW to see dysfunctional Black love. However, I am not averse to "The Game" reruns on a Saturday night because I LOVe Tasha Mack. She was the glimmer of hope in "The Game." Even if Derwin & Melanie couldn't get it together, Tasha Mack was always there with a slick comment and a snaking neck. But then she let her raw emotion take her over....
Umm...I can't front. I die when Irv jumps in.... "This is my jam!"






Who is responsible for this sh*t?!? I need an email address NOWwwww! *

3 comments:

  1. WHY I AM I CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!???...ahhh...this is so sad!..but Highlarious

    Question: What did he mean by THEY, when the man at the ends said "Oh THEY all can." HMMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to write a sternly worded letter. Black people, we GOT to do better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im with you homey. i died when ole boy jumps in. but i've been apalled by "the game's" horrible scripts and wayyyy worse actors (aside from wendy raquel robinson) since the very beginning.

    ReplyDelete