Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Top Five Reasons Girls Hate Us




An unfortunate experience outside the club this past weekend disturbed me to my core and made me realize that... jealousy is poisonous! I have never understood why girls have to be such venomous haters-- it's digusting! Taisha & I were discussing it, and came to the conclusion that our clique is the LAST group of girls ANYBODY should hate. We're very friendly. Tons of fun. We radiate positive energy from a mile away... who wouldn't love us? Hating azz byrds. These are the Top 5 reasons I feel like girls hate us.


1. We're cute. (If this sounds a lil cocky to you, that might be a self- esteem issue.) There are a gazillion beautiful girls in the world... I don't get why girls hate other girls for being pretty. Personally, I compliment my fellow flyy girls on the daily. These Hatin Azz Byrds (or HABs) would rather whisper amongst themselves about how cute we "think" we are. I'm sorry. I never walk out the house under the false impression that I am cute. It's never a matter of thinking. No matter what I have on, I know I'm fabulous. Hate on that!*


2. We're happy. HABs can't stand to see other girls smiling. It's like we offend them by having unGAWDLY amounts of fun. You ever sittin pretty with your clique, laughing so hard that your eyes begin to water & from your peripheral notice a girl looking at you with the stank face? Maybe if she wiped the scowl off her face, she would be a lil more happy with herself.


3. We're social butterflies. Because we're always happy and smiling and having unGAWDLY amounts of fun, people gravitate to us. We make friends very easily. And I'm not just saying this, people have been telling us all year that we are a "great group of girls" and that we're fun to be around. And there is nothing a HAB hates more than girls who get attention from boys. It's like we personally offend them every time a guy comes to sit with us. I don't apologize, you HAB. It's not my fault that I bring all the boys to the yard. *shrugs*



4. They think we're slores. Since we bring all the boys to the yard, HABs wonder why. Why do all the boys wanna be friends with us? Duh! We must be sleeping with 'em. Why else would they be showing so much love? The funny thing about this is that most HABs are sloring anyway. And men don't respect slores. Maybe if you kept your legs closed and intrigued them with your mind, you would get a lil more respect.



5. They wanna be us!*




I will leave you with this Chris Rock quote: You would think by now women would rule the world, but we don't. You know why? Women hate women.

2 comments: