Saturday, April 11, 2009

You're Welcome.



"Didn't nobody get no raise. We in a recession!"

"Is it that hard to direct a Dipset video, though? You just go "Hey you niggas over there! Put the music on! Let's go!"'

"You got mad spaces between your paragraphs."
"Word. This joint spacious."

"Take some drink."

"Don't you know somebody that went to jail and became a lesbian?-- I mean a Muslim?"

Random Asian kids' conversation. I earhustled on my way to Carnesseca.
"They wanna dress like they're not fat but... it's really nasty."

"Whoa! I just got clooootheslined!"


"What do you wanna do when you grow up?"
"I'm tryna advise these niggas in Congress."

"I don't wanna go to Hell and kiss men all day."

"Is that a bag of people??"

"I love you but i hate you at the very same time!"

"Naw, he shot me. I got hurt. But I'm healthy now."

"Vampires, gays... they all suck."

"Ahhhh! Is it de end of de wurld??"
"No. It's just an airplane."

"Whoever invented the jumprope is the biggest swindler in the world!"*

No comments:

Post a Comment