Monday, April 20, 2009

The Rounds...



"I hate mosquitoes! They be havin diseases & sh*t."



"Last time time I checked it was a drought. They needed rain."



"So you guys know about about Lindsay Lohan's recent breakup with Samantha Ronson?" "Yes, she feels alone and confused."



"Who said that?" "Some old lady. She was big." "She sounded big."



"I think you swollened my pinky."



"Her jokes be dry. Needa throw them jokes in the water. Cough cough."



"I'm full of material. I'm like Home Depot."




"There's a recession.. in yo pocket."



Pro Tomes on the French Guy that climbs atop buildings for attention.

"He went on the World Trade Center years ago... when we had that."



"When I was high and I looked at him... I imagined a camel."



"Awww! Let's throw our fans up in the sky and wave them proudly!"



"When I was a baby, I ate real food. Nigga I was a person!"



"I would never pay for a go- go." "Me neither. I would never pay to get shot."



"His face annoys me." *

No comments:

Post a Comment