Thursday, April 2, 2009

You Know The Drill...



"My life hurts!"



"I was already hyped up because "What You Know About That" is ya girl's anthem. They should play that sh*t when I stroll down the street."



"No homo, I'm talking about meat, like... beef & sh*t."



"I don't wanna be like a... pen monger. Hoarding all the pens. Like "Ohhh, look at all my pens!"'



Fairy Godmother on giving your kids a bedtime:

"I don't give a sh*t if you are in there counting sheep or rehearsing "Rapper's Delight," I don't wanna see you until the morning."



"Mike, what the f*ck.... you superhuman!"



"It was like the Black family reunion onstage... I thought my mama was gonna be the next nigga spittin a verse!"



"Guys, what is our life about if we can't get on College Hill??"



I had to quote myself on that one. It was a serious question*

1 comment: