Monday, March 30, 2009

I Love This Part!



The quotes get more and more remedial as the days go by... but who doesn't wanna make the blog?




"Black people! Black people! We will NOT take the point! It's NOT that serious!"



"I see cool sh*t and I think to myself "If I had a blog, I could post some of the cool sh*t I see."'



"She kinda looks like a snowman!"



"He had Nike boots on." "Of course he did."



Nicky on N.O.R.E.'s rapping style & why he couldn't be as successful as he used to be today:

"That's not like a bar or nothin, nigga. You just said "no" a bunch of times.'"



"What happened to her twin?"

"I haven't heard of her since. I doubt she's real."



Sometimes... when I'm texting... I wanna write a sad face. But that's GAY."



"I don't even feel like being on this EARTH right now."



"I wasn't stumbling! I was walking straight as sh*t! that's just how I party!"



I can post the quotes, but I can never make you understand the level of pure unintentional comedy each quote delivers. Follow me around for a week. You will DiE. Promise*

No comments:

Post a Comment