Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You Go, Girl!



Dani has been super duper heavy and profound since coming back from spring break... in Brooklyn. Don't get it twisted, the girl is deep on the regular. I mean, she regularly breaks out into spoken word in casual conversation. I'm just saying. Either she's on something, or she's tryna make the blog. Well, guess what, love?


Dani Says...


"I caught a cold once... because the world was dirty."


And when Nicky & Alan had their ignorant "good hair vs. bad hair b*tches" discussion, Dani swooped in with


"Love knows no texture."




Whew! Told y'all the girl is DEEP. Kory! You gotta come harder, bruh. Dani's comin for that number one spot! But I digress..



"Sounds like he's a whistler."



Teeheehee. That one was just for you & me, love*

No comments:

Post a Comment