Sunday, March 22, 2009

Poor Babies



In case you haven't realized while perusing the blog, my friends are kinda... special. I wonder if they say these things on purpose to make the blog, or if maybe they have always been retarded and I never noticed before because I didn't have a blog. Either way, they're keeping me alive.




"I'm just a Storm Card looking for a swipe."



"F*ck outta here, Boston! The street is my runway."



"Why'd you peel the crust off your pizza?"

"I just make choices in life."



Huh?



"Yo! I dun really care if it's cooked of not, man... we dun really have standards like that."



"How do you know so much about guns?"

"I'm from Egleston, son!"



"She like, destroyed y'all personalities!"



"I know how to get a Pepsi!"



"Ice cream cake? I love ice cream cake! It's like a big azz... chocolate rock."



"I just got some Cream E45 from Bermuda, so I'm gonna be a black stallion!"



"How are you cocky with no self- esteem?"



"I sound like a man, you don't hear me? I hope you didn't think that was my real voice!"



"You sound like a dryer. Not a dryer, but that sh*t y'all girls be puttin on your head to dry it."



"Naw... I be like... yeah."



"Man. Woman. BOOM!"

No comments:

Post a Comment