Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lunchtime With Philly, Tre, & Grandpa Goddard



I hate to post two "quote" blogs back to back, but my friends were TOO funny yesterday. So here we go.

"I been playing Pokemon, I been BUSSiN ass!"

"I don't want a pit. They mean."
"They mean to everybody. Don't take it personal."

"When he gets drunk? Ugh, I be sooo happy for him!"

"I wanna look into my future. Like if I'ma be working a 9 to 5? My whole life? Tryna make ends meet? F*ck that."



"You be like "Oh my damn, what the sh*t!"'



On being drunk, but not to the point where you get "stuck."

"This is the line between the greatest... and being f*cked up. You gotta kiss the line. You can't be like "F*ck you, line!" No, you gotta f*ck wit the line."




On failing French class every semester:

"First semester, my father was like "Darren get that sh*t together." Second semester: "Darren, get that sh*t together, for real." Third semester, he was like, "that's not your sh*t. F*ck it."'



On niggas not having housing next year:

"It's gon be cold commuting from Manhattan to here everyday. Like, not even cold... like it could be hot outside but, in your heart? It's gon be cold."




*

No comments:

Post a Comment