Friday, May 8, 2009

Keepin it Trill...



"I thought I told you to die."


"We actually have an Extenze commercial break... So fellas, if ya feelin a little small? Kae Kae, if ya man's a little small..."


"No more Spin the Bottle. Now, your head will be spinning after you drink the bottle."


"He's like a walking... apartment building."


"Somebody's lookin a little... finished."


"Anybody wants to eat candies?!"


"Krystle! You can't be strong and wrong!"


"Awww, let's all get married. So we can forget what the hell happened!"


"I'm just not ready for it. I'm just not mature enough. Like, son, I know I'm not mature enought for it."

"What, for Henley, nigga??"


"I hate y'all askin azz niggas!"


Dani on the swine flu killing eses:

"Y'know, I don't like them Messykins all in my home... but when they in Messyco... I feel sorry. I like them. I feel sad for them."


"Twitter's only for real niggas. If you're not a real nigga, don't get a Twitter."


"Nah, at Rutgers we don't have any rules. Except for... don't die."


"It was hot... then it was breezy... it was hot and breezy."


"You look like somebody." "I know, I felt like somebody!"


"I almost took off my BCBG shoe and threw it at her! But it was BCBG."*

No comments:

Post a Comment