Sunday, November 22, 2009

LOL :-)



"Aria is so accident- prone it is annoying! Like on some "That's So Raven" shit!"


"My vagina has to pee!"


"I jus don't know where I live!"


"You say that in all your raps! Bish you got a Christmas album sayin that shit!"


"Why does he text so stupid?? 'Aight I'ma jus say "hi" as many ways as possible & see if she notice... "What's good? Wassup? What's poppin? What's good for today?"'


"Hey! Put all that smoking out!"


"Liane why you look like you got the Juice?"


"I haven't had a cupcake in years." " I haven't had a cupcake in hours."


"Yea I got kids! I'm a proud uncle& brother!"


"That's the ugliest thing I ever heard in my ear!"


"I wish I had a horse so I could ride it & jump over you."


L- "Oh yea, y'all crushin."

D- "Whose popcorn is it?"

L- "Mine, yall might wanna lemme f.ck wit that for a minute."


"If you microwave it too good it's cookin to me!"


K- "It keeps going to sleep.

D- "I know cuz the charger ain't plugged in no more. So a bish gotta be vigilant!"


"Sorry, I only talk to top atheletes-- not the top worst!"


"Tell him I said what's good. And then tell the other one I said "What's good-er!"'


"He has a lil accent but like-- when we text & when we talk he just like... be sayin mad Black things that I never expected."


*

No comments:

Post a Comment