Sunday, November 15, 2009

This. Is The Way I Live*



"Y'all jus make all TYPES of things in here! Y'all make beats & y'all make treats!"


"The bar wasn't even delicious! It was nutritious!"


"We ain't tippin. We go to free sh!t to get free sh!t & then we dip!"


"I'm about to crush the PHiLADELPHiA out this cheesecake!"


"You dyslexic when it comes to pictures, nigga?"


"You want me to turn this light off& get over there with you, dont you??"


"I'm bouta tell Ling to come to visit me so I can touch his phone."


"I feel like my body has turned its back on me."


"He look like he got my name all OVA his left hand."


M- "You such a whore."

D- "I try not to be."

M- "You not tryin hard enough."


"I don't know because my brother distorts my perception of how old kids are because my brother don't talk good at ALL!"


"If I was Asian, I would like this song."


"Public Safety gon knock on the door like "It smells like weed in here!'-- you are a good Public Safety officer. You damn right it smells like weed in here!"



*

No comments:

Post a Comment