Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Life.



K- "He has a dyke sister?"

A- "Yeah, she's veryyyyy dyke."


"Stop it. My home is on fire right now because of people like you."


"Yesterday, I wanted to kiss him. But I was sober!"


K- "Do they even go here?"

P- "Nah. they probably don't even believe in college."


K- "Did she answer my question??"

N- "No. You are now me. [singing] How does it feeeellllll?"


"I been in the Sidekick game for a minute. Grindin."


Z- "You know how you touch some boys' stomachs and they flinch?"

K- "Oh girl, he don't flinch!"


A- "Whenever my dad gets drunk, he just talks about all the b*tches he used to f.ck."

K- "Are your parents married?"

A- "...yeah."


"You could take my spit. No homo."


M- "Smooth Criminal is my favorite Michael Jackson song."

A- "Bad is my favorite Michael Jackson song."

K- "PYT is my favorite Michael Jackson song... for obvious reasons."


K- "We're good friends, me& God."

N- "Y'know what they say about friends. They turn into something more."

K- "Ewww, me& God, tho??"

N- "You can become a nun! Whaddaya think nuns are?? They're God's bishes!"


On Ginuwine's song So Anxious -- "I thought he was saying "softttt.... angellll...."


Z- "She's not that fat, is she?"

D- "I mean... she looks like she gets worse when she stands up."


"His feet longer than Jamaica Ave!"


T- "Don't touch me!"

K- "Why??"

T- "Because you're magical!"

*


No comments:

Post a Comment