Monday, August 10, 2009

Who ARE These People??



I haven't done one of these "quote" posts in a whileeeeee. I haven't even been properly documenting the ridiculous things people say! But there are some that you just never forget. For example...




"Damn, I wish I was more regular. Why does my face have to be so pretty... I can't use anybody's ID because I'm so badd."



"She's boring, Boston! Even texting her is boring! She doesn't even make me say LOL."



(in OJ Da Juiceman voice) "Turn the TV up til it can't go no louder. Turn the TV up til I run out of power!"



"Kyle, why do you hang out with her? She's such a grump. She pushes you around and tells you what to do."



"She irks me, tryna kick knowledge! Like, you aint true to this. You NEW to this!"



"Oh trust I ain't believe him then & I dont believe him now. I scoff at his oversized striped polos & his Target jeans. Get a haircut! Turn your swag up!"



"When should we tell him that he sucks as a rapper and should really start thinking about college?"


That's all folks*


No comments:

Post a Comment