Saturday, October 8, 2011

things that upset me. 1st edition.





me & marshalls have majorrrr beef. 
there is a marshalls near my house. aaaand because of the neighborhood i live in, i never entertained the idea of going inside & looking around. i have walked past this marshalls at least 30 times this year alone (that doesn't seem like a lot, but when you factor in how rarely i leave the comfort of my home, it is indeed many a time). a week ago, my friend dragged me inside to help her find some room decor, and i was SHOCKED, to say the least, at how stacked the home section was! i immediately ditched her and began plotting my next room makeover... and found a stack of delicious, oversized, winter white fur pillows-- uh, HELLO! i lost it. i swore to the cashier that i would be back the next day to collect them.

okay, so it took me the whole weekend to pull my funds together for my room makeover. but to my delight, my pillows were still there, waiting for me. in my excitement, i just started throwing things in the cart. i needed curtains in a major way (my neighbors can stare directly into my bedroom), so i grabbed some cream jawns & a rod to put them up. 

whyyy did the bulb on one of the ends of my curtain rod shatter as soon as i popped the top of the package?
whyyyyy was there only one single curtain in the package?
yall should see my window right now. smh.
s'wild, B.

oh, and the kicker is-- in my haste, i seem to have misplaced (discarded of) my receipt. 
im still gonna make it do what it do, doe.
&ima take pictures &alladat when im done :-)

ttyl*


No comments:

Post a Comment