Monday, August 1, 2011

the funnies.





haven't blogged since thursday. i'm not even gonna discuss the fact that i've been locked out of my apartment for the past 25 hours because that's not important. what is important is that i'm back... albeit with very few quotes (mostly because ihad locked all my belongings -- including my phone-- in my apt. & therefore literally had nothing-- not even a sliver of paper-- on which i could scribble my quotes!) yes, i am outta breath from that run- on sentence. ugh, get thee beHiND me satan!



"she ALWAYS eatin hot dogs-- breakfast, lunch, dinner!! ... so istarted eatin em with her."



"iwonder if he looked through all my profile pictures. cuz if he did... he'sssss gonna be a lil disappointed cuz them thangs go back to freshman year. " -_-

 

"they don't even letchu reLAX whe you get a pedicure up here! like, can i put my feet in the water first?? damn! that's what i'm here for, to relax & let that jet of water beat against my feet!"



imOUTTAhere*




No comments:

Post a Comment