Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hey, Monie!

Oh! This weekend, I could've used a good movie. I had food & a cornucopia of orangeade Snapples... a rare occurence. And suddenly, the lightbulb went on over my head-- "Buy a "Hey Monie" DVD!" I would've taken any of the seasons. I LOVED "Hey Monie." It was sooo cute & hilarious. I remember LOL-ing uncontrollably during the self- defense episode. It was a cross between "Sex in The City," "Living Single," and "Daria." GENiUS! So I moseyed my way on down to amazon.com only to find that there WAS no "Hey Monie" DVD :-(... I did vote for it to be distributed on DVD before I resorted to a YouTube search.




P.S.- while they're at it, they need to bring back "My Brother & Me"*

1 comment:

  1. peace! hey monie was soooo good! i've been trying to find it too. *sighs* i'd like to vote for it to be made into a dvd too. how can i do that? i'm pleased with the old shows they've formatted to dvd lately. this year one of my favorite childhood series, taiyou no ko esteban (aka the mysterious cities of gold), was put on dvd. i was ecstatic. hopefully this will be the same deal. nice blog btw. also, living single and daria? both the isht and ahead of their time.

    ReplyDelete